Maxi-cosi car seat

Jemma_x

Mummy and Engaged
Reaction score
https://www.mothercare.com/Maxi-Cos...2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44450031&mcb=core#productInfo

Has anyone got the above carseat?? Would you recommend and could you tell me any good or bad points??

Does anyone know if it fits in the new shape astra??

yeh i have that one but in blue. i'd say it doesnt have any bad points! :) i absolutely love mine. good points are: its easy to strap into the car (you dont need a base), you can place the straps out of the way when you're putting your baby in the car seat coz they slide into the side bits and you can hook the clip thing back, its tilted quite a way back so theyre not sitting directly upright so its more comfy for them and its well padded too, its quite light to pick up, its really roomy when you take the newborn bit out so will last up to a year (some only last until 6 months), there is a lycra hood that you pull out the back and hook on which protects baby from the sun and also looks stylish and you can tuck it away when your not using it, you can pull the handlebar all the way back behind the car seat and it forms a stand which makes the carseat more upright when its on a hard surface such as the floor.
hope this helps!
x

and it fits in most cars, i had no problem getting it in mine. i have a pug 206 x

I have this car seat and it is excellent.
It fits on the chassis of my quinny speedi and zapp puschairs.

My husband has an astra sri and fits easily in his car however we cant turn the airbag off so alex has to go in the back!!

I would fully recommend this car seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"