may or may not be it

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
When I got home from college, I started working on an online exam. Became immediately dizzy so I figured I hurry up and laid down. Contractions have started and they have been between 2-9 min apart for almost 2 hours. Not sure if I should start the hr drive or not. I feel like they will just quit...I did check my own cervix. It's a good 3 now when it was at 1 cm yesterday. My vision is also getting blurry and hard to focus :/

Considering you are an hr away, I'd definitely go in.....not sure about blurry vision though... Do you have someone to drive you? That alone is something to get checked out too.... It's better safe than sorry.... Imagine not making it in time! I'm 40 min away and it makes it so hard to just relax at home when your not just minutes from the hospital :/ good luck !!

Yeah my hub is finally home. Waiting for my Mom to get here to watch the kids. Contractions are consistently 8 minutes apart now. Now Hubs doesnt believe me. He says he's going to bed And we'll that's where he just went.

5 minutes. Still waitinG on my ma. Shes finally on her way from work

My midwife told me that a good trick is to sit in thw bath-- if contractions slow/ease, its not real labor. If they stay same/get stronger, its the real deal! Good luck

Oh I know all the tricks in the books :) ... I went in and my contractions went from 3 min to sporadic. So even though I had a little cervical change, I asked to go home. So no baby for me tonight. I'm glad since my OB isn't the one on call!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->