Mayacat is back again!

mayacat

Reaction score
So, we weren't planning on actually TTC for another month or two, and with the epidemic going around, we were considering pushing it even further, BUT we've also been sloppy with condoms and we may have had a whoopsie .

I took an OPK yesterday when my period is due sometime between Friday and tomorrow, and it was a BLAZING positive. Hubby may have to go to his office today, and if he does, he will grab me a real hcG test to confirm. It'll be a little nuts if this is for real, but since we want a third anyway, we'll take it!

I did the real pregnancy test today, and it was definitely positive. I want to post a picture, but I'm having problems with the image converter app I used to use from here. The test line was about as dark as the control, so not a squinter for about 4w!

I guess I need to call my Dr this week. He's probably going to half scold me for the timing during the pandemic crap, lol. (He has a sense of humour I enjoy. He's not allowed to retire. I say so ) . I wonder if I should wait a week though? I don't want to go through the whole blood test crap if I do end up losing this one in the next week. Betas would be nice though, but not necessary. I want to spend as little time cooped up in buildings with other human beings as possible.

Congrats! I am 13 weeks and got pregnant in January before knowing what was even happening in China and before it spread here to the US so it is scary times for sure. Especially when a pregnant woman who already pees many times a day is having trouble finding toilet paper lol! It is a little scary but the doctor offices here are not even letting people who have a cough come in. They tell them to reschedule their appt (OB offices not primary care). Hopefully yours has safe guards in place as well. Congrats again and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->