maybe a chemical?

lemsz

Reaction score
i have 2DS , then a miscarriage 5.5 weeks, no heart beat, miscarried at 7 weeks, my hcg that pregnancy started off at 89 and then doubled just fine, but i still miscarried.
I went on to have a rainbow and have been ttc for a year.
I got pregnant naturally this cycle. But dont know when I o'ed, or how long my cycle is, its usually 30-32 days but my last one was 28. On the monitored cycled I o'ed late, day 19-21. I got a positive on Sunday but faint lines, they were not getting stronger, and not even showing up in the time limit on some tests, then suddenly they got stronger. My hcg came back at 38 :nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:
but my progesterone at 98 nmol/l which is good. I don't know what to think. I mean its so low, the hcg was done eihter on the day of my missed period, or 2 days late if it was a 28 day cycle, but who knows when I o'ed. I know the only thing I can do is wait to do another hcg, I know that even if it doubled doesn't mean anything for me. Is there any hope for this? Can't believe this has happened again :sad2::sad2::sad2:, the only difference this time is no cramping, just some tightness in the pelvis, and pulling pains when I stand up. Last time I just knew it was over because I didn't get sick by 5 weeks. what do u ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->