Maybe a silly question ..

Trinity

Reaction score
... but could you still get symptoms of pmt if you were pg.

My bb's have been a little bit tender which is not a normal thing for me and my nipples have felt a little bit sensitive when going downstairs etc:blush: . I have only got a tiny bit of cramping and was feeling quite good about this month but then today i have been really stressy and tearful so think af is on the way. Just thought i would ask the question.

Would be good if i had of conceived on my honeymoon though :D

So far ive had hurendous symptoms of PMT , the other night i was crying for no apparent reason and today ive bitten DHs head off a million times!! (so much so hes watching Tv with headphones just not to annoy me !!!!!!!! lmfao) so yea it is possible !

Fingers crossed for you that its your month ! xx

Looks good - I had to hold my boobs going up & down the stairs & over road bumps :rofl:

Loads of :dust:

LOL sorry charl i know it must hurt but i got a picture of u in me head clutchin ur boobies in a taxi lmao!!!

Hope u get ur BFP hun
xxx

:dust:
I hope this is it.
BABY DUST​

Fingers crossed for you:dust:

Sinead

Trinity, Have you tested yet? When is AF Due!

No not tested .. and wont test until i am least a week late anyway. Always get disappointed so will wait prob till next weekend and then see. Af is due tomorrow .. have been getting a little bit of cramp and slightly tender bb's (just to the touch though .. if you know what i mean) but think the :witch: is on her way anyway.

We will see .... I seem to not get my hopes up now anyway.

https://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s235/revmyspace2/graphics/greetings/good-luck/good-luck.jpg

hoping for a bfp XXX

Hiya hun, how was your honeymoon?

With all 3 of my pregnancies i have never felt more like my period was coming. Despite trying for each of them, I have always been shocked to find out I was pregnant, because I was dead certain it wasn't my month each time. I had a dull back ache and tummy ache in the days leading up to this one and the same with Lucy. I felt moody and bloated and was pretty much just waiting for af. I don't know what made me do the test 4 days early, but I just had a feeling.

Fingers crossed for you hun xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->