Maybe just obsessed!

Trinity

Reaction score
Right well i am trying not to get too obsessed with the whole thing of every month thinking "have i got any symptoms" but was looking back on the ttc section and it has got me thinking.

I am 9 DPO and i have been getting slight cramping low down .. like af but not quite so severe and very slight backache. I never get af early so dont think it is that. Also been feeling slightly nauseous .. not really sick but just a bit blah (if you know what i mean).

Does this maybe sound promising to anyone?? I really dont want to get my hopes up but think sometimes you cant help it. Have done really well today and didnt test .. but only got 4 days left til testing anyway so guess i should wait.

Just wanted to ask people who know what its like.

;)

Obsessed is a word that belongs to TTC hun for everyone! Sadly pg signs & AF signs can be exactly the same including backache & cramps then theres things like a little sicky which on cycle day 6 you may have but because its not 'that time of month' so you don't pay much if any attention to it ... just like when your not TTC you don't really pay attention to your body & look out for any little sign of something ... do know what I mean?

All signs could be promising hun but the only way to tell is a test.

Lotsa luck this month :dust:

Yea thanks wobbles .. i think sometimes i just think i have symptoms when i dont really .. strange i know .. but never mind .. lol

Temps went higher than at any point in the last 7 months but then dipped but went back up again and then back down today .. whats going on .. lol

Thanks though wobbles :headspin:

Do you have FF chart? Should join the charter thread if you do then we can see it :D

I know what you mean hun & regardless of the outcome its all perfectly normal including the obsessing lol

Fact is before TTC you don't pay attention an when you are you pay attention to everything so its probably not that your barmy but the fact you never noticed it before because there was no real reason to notice all ths small things that are big things while you TTC!

x

HI hun just wanted to pop by and say i to was obsessed with ttc. and i was like that for 7months and the one month where i just thought im not going to think bout it cuz if nothing happens im going to by an ov kit and low and behold the threat must have worked and i found out i was preg.

just try and relax about it all hun i know its easier aid than done but all the thinking about it really does take its toll its not good getting stressed out bout ttc.

i know ur prob thinking easy for me to say but give it ago hun

luv loop x

:hugs: Best Wishes for a BFP....I know exactly how you are feeling....Its enough to drive you mad! :dust:

Good luck hun! x

Thanks guys. Well couldnt help myself today but got a BFN :blush: Just used a predicter though so wasnt an early test or anything

Never mind .. think it was a bit early anyway.

No Wobbles i am using TCOYF so its actually on my laptop rather than online ... i will see if i can post it though or i might change to using ff.

Still not given up hope yet though .. lol .. gonna hold out now til af gets me .. or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->