Maybe Pregnant?

ROK_USA

Reaction score
I was tracking my cycle last month and based on my usual cycle length I should have ovulated on CD 17. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on CD 12, 15, and 17. He ended up changing his mind about a baby and had me take plan b on CD 17 (which was the 21st of October). I had ovulated early that morning at about 2 am (I could feel it) and I took the plan b 16 hours later. My cycle is usually 30 to 32 days, but this month I started bleeding on CD 26. It was very light the first day, got a little heavier the second day, and then very light the third day. It only lasted about 48 hours. I usually have a period for at least four solid days with a decent amount of bleeding. I have never had an early period, if it wasn't on time it was late. It has been four days since the bleeding stopped and I still feel bloated, like a fullness in my lower abdomen, I am very cold, I have apparently been snoring (I usually don't), I feel more tired than usual, I have a lot of CM (it's wet and clear/slightly white and not chunky, but it has some thick discharge and I know that it is not a yeast infection) which I think is unusual so soon after my period (if it was a period), my vagina feels fuller than usual if that makes sense, and my CM smells different (not bad, just different). Also I had this really weird pain in my groin area on Sunday night after I suddenly got up out of bed to go to the bathroom. It was like a stabbing pain and it didn't last very long and it hasn't come back since. I haven't tested yet because I feel like it might be too soon since the bleeding only stopped four days ago. Do these seem like early pregnancy symptoms or am I worrying for nothing?

Also when I have taken plan b in the past it always made my period come late not early and I always got really sick from it. I didn't get sick from it this time.

I took the plan B pill when I was in college and it does mess with your cycle.
the only thing you can do is take a test.
but you and your boyfriend need to make up your mind about ttc or not. taking the plan b pill can severely effect your fertility if you take it as birth control constantly

Does it really? I thought that plan b didn't have any long lasting effects on fertility. I've taken it a few times in the past year and I was also taking BC for a few months earlier this year. After I came off the BC (bad reactions to it) my cycle got very regular in only two months, it had actually never been so regular before.

yeah its not bad if you take it once or twice but if you use it as birth control and take it every time you have unprotected sex it does have long term effects.

did you end up testing?

I have only used it three times in the last 12 months. And it has been 10 months since the last time I used it, so I do not use it often.

I actually tested this morning and saw a faint positive. I'm going to make an appointment with my gyno for next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->