Meal Delivery

KarenLV

Reaction score
Well out of desperation and hopelessnes I have signed up for a month of meal deliveries from a weight loss centre.I signed up for a plan that is aimed at women who gave birth and are breastfeeding and struggling to lose weight.Hope it works as I have tried all the diets nown to mankind!
Has anyone tried meal deliveries and lost weight and how much?

*Update* I started 3 October with meal deliveries.
I weighed 195pounds/87kilograms.
This morning I weighed myself.....I lost 7pounds/2.5kilograms in one week! Yippee!!!!

I weigh 187 pounds/84.5kgs currently.
Will update each week.

*UPDATED*
Week1 loss of 7lb/2.5kgs
Week2 loss of 2.2lbs/1kg CURRENT WEIGHT 184LBS/83.5KG

Well done!! I dont know if they do that kind of thing over here, how does it work?

Well done, we dont have that kinda thing here

xxx

WEEK2 Completed!
I cheated yesterday.Had a choccie and it was heavenly!My water intake this week was not so good either.
Weight loss........1.0kg

massive well done..

can you tell us what kind of food it is etc...ive never heard anything like this before sounds really good

h x

Everyday is different.Today I had Special K for breakfast,banana muffin snack,sweet&sour chicken+rice for lunch,strawberries for snack and club sandwich for dinner,Before bed every night I must drink nesvita pro-digestion.Portions are fist size so its not so big but apparently that is how much we are supposed to eat...

sound really good i think id do that if there was something like that here

h x

Thats a brilliant idea!!

Welldone on your weight loss!

Good idea for someone who wants to start a business over here. Maybe see someone on dragons den with the idea soon lol :rofl:

Sounds brilliant!!! And well done hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->