Meals for 13+ months

A

AppleBlossom

Grace will eat pretty much anything now. I still give her jars now and again but not so much because I am more comfortable giving her proper foods without worrying she will choke on it! I just wondered if anyone could give me some ideas for meals for lunch/dinner? She is completely on whole milk now too so she isn't getting the added stuff that is in formula so what foods would be good to introduce to make sure she is still getting everything she needs?

Caitlyn eats everything I eat now, with extra yogurts and cheese thrown in.

If I'm honest she even has dolmio sauces when I do. :blush: Bad mummy!

for lunch Hannah usually gets a cheese stick (or half of one depending on what else she's getting), cut up fruit with cottage cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwich/crackers, a veggie, yogurt cup, sometimes a cereal bar if she's still hungry afterward, grilled cheese sandwich sometimes. It varies day to day but she generally has 3-4 of those options.

For dinner she gets pasta, chicken, spinach raviolis, fish, potatoes, veggies anything really and once she's done with that she gets either fresh fruit or a fruit cup.

I'm having a problem getting her to eat proper cheese. She will eat soft cheeses with breadsticks or on a sandwich/toast but she won't eat actual cheese! Maybe I just don't get it because I am a massive cheese lover. Also I love dips and one of my favourites is tatziki which I usally eat with breadsticks or pitta... she would be allowed that right? All it is is natural greek yoghurt and cucmber, but I buy it I don't make it myself

I think she's allowed pretty much anything now bexy within reason of course. :lol:

I don't get the cheese thing either, I love cheese and so does Hannah :rofl:

Pasta and cheese sauce, could also add peas and ham to it

pasta with cheese sauce and brocilli is good for dinner time:D ciaran loves it

OH's cousin gets grated cheese on mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, or cauliflower :) Or in scrambled eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->