Measured my belly

KelseyRose05

Mommy to Blake Alexander
Reaction score
And holy crap! 42 inches around at the biggest part, and fundal height is 36 centimeters. I'm only 35 weeks. Maybe I won't be having a small baby like I originally thought. :haha:

lovieee your belly doesnt mean much about your baby!! haha...sorry that wasnt meant to come off mean!! but plenty of people like Nade had hugeee bumps and had teeny tiny LOs =]

Oh I know. Lol. It just shocked me how big it's gotten lately. Especially since I was tiny before lol.

my bump is like covered in stretch marks now :cry: but the dr said its the lightest case she has ever seen and expects them to fade for sure!

Ooh, never go by your belly size! Baby will be what baby will be! :D

I know. But my fundal height was 34 centimeters four days ago. Now it's 36 lmao.
I have light stretch marks. They're barely noticeable. But I notice them. And now I'm going crazy with the cocoa butter. Lol.

coco butter does nothing!! lol i only had a few up until 37 weeks and then they came outta no where lol

Your belly is deffinately going to be bigger than your baby because of all the water and what not. But yeahh cocoa butter ... We were friends untill it let me down !!! although I got s few tiny streach marks the last week I was pregnant and I was over due. But there gone now except the ones on my hips.

&& now I have to do it again :( :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->