Medicine, Diet etc while NTNP

MamaWestWind

Reaction score
Hello! I had my IUD removed about a week ago, and it all feels very adventurous after a decade of birth control!

Last weekend at a friend's party and I did an awkward hand-off of a glass of champagne. Today I woke up with a cough for which I'd normally take an expectorant but instead I'm suffering through it.

So, my question to all of you experienced ladies is: am I being silly? (Please say yes!) Does TTC/NTNP mean treating your body as if it *might* be in the first trimester? And if so, is that completely exhausting or what? Where's the happy medium?

Thanks, look forward to getting to know you all.

I'm ntnp. I dont want to drive myself crazy thinking of everything i eat cause thats why im ntnp so its less stressful. But at the same time i dont want to be unhealthy incase I do become pregnant. So I have done some things, like the day I stopped taken the pill I started prenatal vitamins instead of my regular womens vitmin. Also I dont drink alcohol and if I did decide to I would make sure I knew for sure I wasnt pregnant. I cut down on caffine as well. But other then that im gonna eat what I want until I get a positive test.

Ive just gone from ttc to ntnp and its hard to not do things because this might be the month sort of thing but example for the 1st time ever mid cycle i took an anti flam and feel great not suffering i dont think the once will hurt i sort of missed out on alot of things and wish i hadnt put my life on hold

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->