Meetups in Stratford Upon Avon & Surrounding.

funkyfish586

Reaction score
Hi all, i have recently become the chairmum for the netmums meet up in Stratford upon Avon. I am in the process of sorting out a first meet up & if anyone is interested in meeting up or has any ideas for the group, come & join our facebook page -

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216827285028065?ap=1

Look forward to meeting you :flower: x

ive asked to join! please accept me! Would love to come to a meet up im in Bidford on avon

Hi all, we are running a coffee, cupcakes & chat session for local mums in & around Stratford on Tuesday 23rd August from 1.15pm-2.45pm in the small hall behind the United Reformed Church on Rother Street for our 1st Central Stratford upon Avon Netmums Meetup.

For the little ones there will be toys a plenty, friends to make and a free lucky dip. On offer for mummies and carers, will be a friendly welcome, refreshments, good company and delicious cupcakes to buy and enjoy. All this for £1 a family in a safe, central venue for all.

Please come and launch our Netmums group in style. Invite friends and family for a fun meet up, a chance for us to say hello and a forum to put forward ideas and suggestions for future get togethers.

Any questions or if you need any further info, please get in touch. We will look forward to seeing everyone on the 23rd from 1.15pm!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->