membrane sweep and acupuncture

Lilyen Snape

wife and soon to be mommy
Reaction score
hi everyone, Just wanting to know if there is anyone trying acupuncture to start labor? Last Friday i did my first session of labor inducing acupuncture with my mid-wife and it started cramping and slight contractions i think. I was 1cm dilated and yesterday evening i did my second session but first i was given a sweep then acupuncture and it was so painful! i think she got two fingers in to do it. She told me last week she had three woman go into labor after the second session. yesterday i had bad cramping and a aching pain that came and went. i'm still not sure what contractions are meant to feel like! i had a tighten feeling and period like cramping all night and still feeling it today. I had dark red blood yesterday when i wiped (sorry tmi) which scared me and then today i had really bloody stretchy like mucus which was like plastic wrap covered in dark blood again. i feel a lot of pressure down between my lady parts and a constant tight feeling of my whole abdomen. Am i meant to wait till i get really painful cramping to go to the hospital? my neighbor had the same mid-wife and her cervix was closed like a vault door but after two sessions she went into labor! what are my chances?

Sounds hopeful! And sounds much like early labour.... the mucus could very well be your show. Good luck! !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->