MEN Arena - Easy to get to by car?

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Just a quick one. Has any one ever driven to the MEN arena, we are going tomorrow and I didnt realise it was literally in the city center and im so nervous now about getting to it. I live in a town and very rarely ever drive into/around any city.

Ive read on the website that some road or something is strictly buses and that there are cameras and you get fined, it would be just my luck to take this turn!

Ive also looked at the carparks around it too through NCP and think i'd rather park at one of the other 2 than the actual arena giving the cost (despise paying lots to park when ive already spent a fortune on tickets)

Oh god help me please... https://kozhev.ru/tt/smiley_pray.gif I dont want to crash :haha:

xx

Hum give yourself plenty of time due to all the roads being one way!!!!!!!

I live 30 mins from Manchester so get the train everytime we go but car is a nigghtmare even more so in rush hour & busy times!

Parking. There are good deals for car parks around but honest can't say what times they close etc so dont know on that front, the carpark we go on is the old boddingtons factory park literally across the road from MEN.
Good luck though :)! Xx

It's really easy to get to itsas soon as you co
E into Manchester the car park is very expensive but across the road is 2.50 parking

There's a car park opposite it and is very cheap. I personally wouldn't drive because I've been stuck on a bus in traffic when there is something on men arena

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->