men's logic

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
let's take the high chair apart at 9 at night (which includes unscrewing it to get the seat off) to hand wash it and air dry it when he has to go to work in the morning and Hannah eats first thing after getting up :dohh:

This is sooooo something my DH would do!!! He's a clean freak!!

:rofl::rofl: Men really need to start thinking before they open there mouths :rofl::rofl:

bless! at least stan thinks of these things, how many men would even suggest that? my husband just asks me when i last cleaned the high chair!!! He is very good with ali but just not other things!!!!

that would be something i would do rather than my other half!!! i must have no/bad/male logic!!!!

My OH has NO logic when he comes to cleaning!

Last night, he was in a cleaning mood, instead of doing the piles and piles of laundry, the dishes, the bathroom, the vaccuming... all these things that have been piling up on me the last few weeks, he's in an empty-out-and-re-pack mood!!!

So, he pulls EVERYTHING out of my HANDBAG!!!! Literally tips it upside down and picks out all the receipts, train tickets, wrappers etc (not that there were THAT many!) he takes everything out of my wallet and then 'sorts' out my cards... to make it 'easier' on me! Holy crap! Then he rearraged how I have things on the pram! He does it to the change table too.. and all he always says it "I just want to make it easier for you"!!! WTF!!!

Admittedly, after he'd finished, he did do the dishes, and the vaccuming as well, but by then it was 11pm and all the bumping around and vaccuming kept me awake!!!

Stupid men! Why cant they do what we want when we ask!

must admit, its something id do too!! :blush: :rofl: @ stan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->