Mental Health & Self Stigma Survey

AideenLawlor

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am carrying out research for my Masters in Applied Psychology for University College Cork, Ireland and would really appreciate your input as members of a support group for mental health. I am interested in understanding how online support groups help people particularly in relation to stigma.

Two main Criteria!
1) Your over 18
2) You are personally experiencing a mental health issue (as opposed to being a family memebr or friend of someone experiencing mental health issue) and using this site as a source of support

I have posted a link to the survey below it should take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete. There is additional information also provided.

Hoping to hear from you soon

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/self-stigma

If you need to contact me in relation to survey feel free
[email protected]
University Email: [email protected]

I gave up doing this survey. A lot of the questions didn't apply so I didn't know how to answer them :shrug: Doing it actually made me feel a little bad about myself.

That's the exact same with me.I'd rather not, the person should aim this more at people who dont hae mental health issues that way he will get a proper 'opinion' on some insulting and small minded questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->