Mesh baby feeders

Sarah+

Reaction score
Anyone use those mesh baby feeders? (the soft mesh thingies that let the baby suck food without worry of choking etc.).

Did your LO like it?
What sorts of food did you put inside (apart from banana)?

(Google 'nuby feeder' if you're not sure what I'm on about).

hey huni

yeah we got one a few months ago. Only really ever put banana, pear and frozen fruit when Matthew was teething (very handy for that) although I have to say didnt use it for too long as Matthew took to weaning and esp finger foods really quick. If your not planning on using alot id recommend going stright to finger foods its all trial and error and although it might seem very daunting your lo will do great, may gag now and then but choking risk is minimal promise :winkwink: xx

ps. if you pm me your details I'll pop ours in the post for you xx

yea luca gagged on the mesh too. but they arent expensive so worth trying! we used cantelope, banana, pears anything juicy!

I bought one so we'll give it a try :)

I've been using one now for about a month now and my LO loves it. We've put pears, peaches, nectarines, plums, strawberries, chicken and pork so far in it and have had no complaints.

It has allowed me a safe and not too messy way to get an idea of what flavors he likes so that way I can transfer slowly into large finger foods so that I don't have to worry about him feeding the dog anything he doesn't like.

Melon and anything slippy and juicey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->