Mess!!

bex

Our little princess
Reaction score
If you thought weaning was messy, you should see Niamh, poor thing! Niamh has a cleft palate and as fast as it goes in her mouth it comes back out of her nose!!:dohh::dohh:
Looks like she's been bathing in it! God help me when she's on 3 meals a day!! Also she's miss independent and already wants to use the spoon herself! I'm dreading the next stage after baby rice :dohh:

Oh bless her, that's the fun though,"see how much mess I can make for mummy to clean up and then I'll do it all over again tomorrow!!!!"

I'm gonna start feeding outside!! xx xx

Awww Niamh!! Is she enjoying her first tastes Becca??

Oh bless her, that's the fun though,"see how much mess I can make for mummy to clean up and then I'll do it all over again tomorrow!!!!"

I'm gonna start feeding outside!! xx xx

:rofl: good idea
I got 2 dogs, maybe they can help cleaning (eating) so i don't need to clean up afterwards :rofl:

If you thought weaning was messy, you should see Niamh, poor thing! Niamh has a cleft palate and as fast as it goes in her mouth it comes back out of her nose!!:dohh::dohh:
Looks like she's been bathing in it! God help me when she's on 3 meals a day!! Also she's miss independent and already wants to use the spoon herself! I'm dreading the next stage after baby rice :dohh:

Aww bless her little cotton socks:hugs:. Do you have to be more careful about choking too? Are they gonna fix her palate soon or does she have to get bigger first? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just interested:blush:

She's very beautiful Bex:cloud9:

Aww bless her little cotton socks:hugs:. Do you have to be more careful about choking too? Are they gonna fix her palate soon or does she have to get bigger first? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just interested:blush:

She's very beautiful Bex:cloud9:

Don't mind the questions. Niamh is due to have her soft palate repaired on 7th july so that she will be able to start babbling/talking then she will have he hard palate repaired after. She'll be 7 months old. I do have to be careful what i give her and also have to watch what she does with it aswell. Food getting lodged in her nose isn't harmfull but would be very uncomfortable. Although she quite often sits with her finger in her mouth poking it up her nose :dohh: she won't be able to have anything thats hard for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->