Mia or Naomi

Diana

Mom to 2 Boys & 1 Girl!
Reaction score
Baby #3 is on it's way and we're trying to figure out names... Big Brothers are: Gabriel Manuel and Christian Alejandro. If this is a baby boy he will be Elijah Julian. We'd like to keep with the Biblical first name and Spanish middle name, but it's not mandatory! My husband is obsessed with the name Mia though!

Options:

Mia Isabel (or Isabelle, but than it won't be Spanish)

or

Naomi Isabel

Last name begins with an L and is 4 letters long.... (Spanish).

Thanks for your help! :)

Thank you for your votes! :D

I like Naomi Isabel, though the to i`s at the end may make understanding a bit harder if you want to use both all the time. And your husband can still call her Mia :D

I chose Naomi Isabel as i think it flows better than Mia Isabel, they are both great names though.

Naomi has a better ring to it together with isabel than mia

has to be mia that's the name i've decided for my LO when i'im finally blessed again!

I voted for Mia but I am biased as my daughter is called Mia and I love the name!!x

Thank you for the input, I appreciate it! Lots of Mia fans... I actually started another thread with the option of Leah, that's my all time fave but didn't think my husband would go for it since it's so similar to Mia (figured he'd pick that), but he likes it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->