Microgynon!

Different for everyone hun. I think they generally say 3 - 6 months to clear out completely. I was on it for 5 years and it took me 4 months to get pregnant 1st time round, went back on it for 6 months, came off it and got pregnant same month.

I was on femodette before my 1st pregnancy and became preg 5 weeks after i stopped it!but i'm new to this pill as i'm now allergic to femodette after having my baby!!I was thinking of stopping in sept/oct?xx

I was on Microgynon I stopped taking them in January. It's different for everyone I personally think. We were TTC the last three months, but hubby is being deployed, long story! lol
We are going to start trying again in about 2/3 months, so I am hoping by September it will all be out of my system and I will get my BFP! lol

i was on microgynon for about 7 yrs, stopped it and caught pregnany about 8 months later x

i was told it can take about 6 months for all the hormones to regulate hun, but saying that i caught pregnant on the pill xxx

My friend forgot to get her repreat prescription of it, after being on microgynon for 5 years, and fell pregnant within 2 weeks! lol!

lol think i will come off it as planned although I wanna get preg again now!lol i'm excited don't wana wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->