Mid-cycle bleeding - advice please!

KatyKat

Reaction score
Ok, So had my first full af after mc which started on 18th March. Since then my body has doen some strange things (you would think I would be used to this by now, but sadly not!).

I had a positive opk cd16, and all the accompanying signs (EWCM etc) but no temp rise. Had no more positive opks, but then on cd22 my temp suddenly went right up?!?!?!

In addition to this I had a bit of a wierd mid-cycle bleed. On CD20 I started having some brown discharge when i wiped, the next day I went to the loo and there was some brigh red blood (quite a bit as it dripped into the toilet - sorry if TMI but I can't think of another way of explaining it) followed by another couple of days of old brown blood when I wiped.

I'm now CD 29 and my temps are still high, and I'm not sure whether I've actually ovualted or not, and what on earth brought this bleeding on?

Any ideas - have any of you experienced something similar?!?!?

K

Sounds like ovulation bleeding to me. This can happen sometimes. If you look up "ovulation bleeding" or "mid-cycle bleeding" you'll find a lot of info about it. Sounds to me like you definitely ovulated! That is good news!

It also might be hormonal.

I've had mid-cycle spotting for almost every cycle. No one can figure out why. I don't have PCOS, polyps or fibroids. My hormone levels all check out. They've told me it is probably ovulation bleeding.

I wouldn't worry too much at this point. If you keep noticing it, especially around times when you know you didn't ovulate, you should get checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->