mid cycle bleeding ,

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies , need some advice , i woke up this morning bleeding im only on cd17 and only just ovulated thurs or yesterday got pos opk on wednesday , now im terrified its the menopause , iv never had mid cycle bleeding , my cycles are regular 30days . its not heavy just like old blood sorry tmi , any advice ladies is this normal ,i had a chem in march but cycle was normal in april , thanks ladies :flower:

Looking at your ticker you had a recent loss, this could be the cause of the spotting so I am keeping fingers crossed for you. I am also having this but my GP has confirmed it can happen after losses and not to worry. (I had the same worry as you as I am mid 30's too)

I hope it is nothing serious but if you are worried, nip to your doctor and ask them x

PS - or could this be implantation bleeding as timing is perfect?

thanks sarahjane , yeah had a loss in march but aprils cycle was normal , dont think its implantaion far to early just got my pos opk on wed and ov pain on thurs , i think ur right iv had 3 losses since july last year , its probs a wonky cycle , tho i still worry hehehe

Could it be ovulation bleeding? Or did you bd a lot at fertile time and it irritated your cervix? I spotted everyday from ovulation to af time the month I got my positive...my doctor told me it was my cervix (friable cervix). Do you take our temperature? If not you may want to think about that as that can tell if you it is pre-af spotting, or af has arrived. Your temp will plummet day before, day of, or day after AF arrives. this has helped me because since my cervix started acting up I would have dark brown spotting before AF and I didn't know when my cycle would actually start. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->