Mid-Cycle spotting for last 3 cycles after miscarriage. Anything wrong with me!?

Hi Meli-H - thanks so much for taking the time to respond. I hope you're doing well. I did not know of your situation. I hope your son is home with you now!

I have one doctor, who is not in my town, recommending an endometrial biopsy, and then the doctor I do see here is too booked to see me until early February, so I'm just seeing a nurse for a vaginal exam on Friday. I'm so frustrated and scared now that someone mentioned "biopsy". Anyway, I'll hold onto your hypothyroid idea and ask about getting tested! Thanks again.

Don't worry about the biopsy. Just take some motrin about 1 hour b4 your app and it should not be too bad.

When u do ur thyroid tests, make sure they also order a test to measure your t3 and t4 levels specifically. Because that should also be tested, not just the 'regular' thyroid blood tests they give.

My rainbow is still in the nicu, we will be lucky if he comes home by his due date, which was Jan25. But that's ok. We will wait as long as it takes!

Good luck!

Wow meli I'm so sorry about your lo, that's amazing fight though, I'm sure it must ba a horrible scary time for you all but I'm sure hell battle on. All the best to you and your family, I hope you get the best Xmas pressie ever of your wee man home xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->