Mid cycle spotting...No AF yet. Confused...

SpOokY KittY

Reaction score
Sorry in advance for the TMI details. My last period was from 12/25/13-1/1/14. I had mid cycle bleeding on 1/12/14-1/18/14 (Cycle days 19-25). The spotting started pink then went red w/some cramping back to pink and then brown for the last 2 days. I was using pads for a few days but none of them were filled as with a normal period. I could've just used a liner but thought it was my AF so wanted to be safe. Most of the spotting was only when I wiped. After the spotting stopped I took an HPT which was BFN. I then waited to see if my AF would arrive. So far no sign of it. I have been getting cm here and there for over a week. Two days ago I noticed some yellow tinged cm and then yesterday just a tiny bit and today a glob of the yellow cm. I'm on cycle day 46 if the spotting was not actually a period. If the spotting was a very early period then I would now be at cycle day 28. I've noticed my breasts being more tender especially nipple area, but it doesn't seem to last long it comes and goes. I took a Clearblue Easy plus test and it had a line to show a faint positive. I read those tests are bad for false positives, so I took a FRER and it showed BFN yesterday. I've read the yellow tinged cm can be a good sign. I don't think it's an infection or anything I have no itching, or odor. Some of my other symptoms have been what could be just AF symptoms, fatigue, random brief slight cramps, minor headaches. I also should note I had a very early m/c in June. Anyone else have anything similar to this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->