Mid cycle spotting

Natilly20

Reaction score
I'm going insane here! This might be a long one.....

So I got a positive opk on cd 12, I don't temp or anything like that so just as a guess I'm saying I hopefully ovulated on cd 13. I had blood streaked cm two days before positive opk (so cd10) don't know what that means.

Cd13, cd14, cd15 I had brown/pinkish watery cm when wiping (sorry tmi) cd 16, cd17, cd19 nothing. Then cd18 watery brown cm, cd19 watery brown and tiny bit of red streaked cm. Cd 20 today, nothing as yet. My cylces are usually around 26 days so I'm still a week ish before af is due.

Maybe the spotting I had on cd 13 to 15 could have been ovulation bleed? The spotting I'm getting now though is freaking me out as its kind of like what happens the day before full blown af but it's too early! I'm worried something is wrong with my body :( does anyone have any ideas or been in a similar situation? Xxx

Edit.... Cd16, 17, 18 nothing then cd19 brown and red streaked

Maybe call your OB and have your progesterone levels checked after ovulation on your next cycle? I would definitely at least talk to your OB though.

Thanks ladies, I thought about low progesterone. I keep having cramps on and off today I'll see what happens next week when af is due if it hasn't shown up before and maybe see if next cycle is different and go from there. Never had this before though #-o

Thanks ladies, I thought about low progesterone. I keep having cramps on and off today I'll see what happens next week when af is due if it hasn't shown up before and maybe see if next cycle is different and go from there. Never had this before though #-o
:hugs: I hope next cycle is better for you.

Thank you:) I'll update when I know and for any future googlers that come across this thread! :hi:xxx

Just an update because I said I would. Af came tonight :( cd 25 (25/26 day cycle is normal for me) no idea what's happened this cycle, the brown spotting continued right up until it turned red this evening. I only had 3 no spotting days this cycle, so strange for me and probably strange for anyone come to think of it. Im so upset and annoyed right now but I'm going eat lots of chocolate tonight and hope that my next cycle will be normal and this was a one off. I've taken so many vitimins to try and help fertility this cycle and the one before and I'm wondering if that may be the cause xxx

Just an update because I said I would. Af came tonight :( cd 25 (25/26 day cycle is normal for me) no idea what's happened this cycle, the brown spotting continued right up until it turned red this evening. I only had 3 no spotting days this cycle, so strange for me and probably strange for anyone come to think of it. Im so upset and annoyed right now but I'm going eat lots of chocolate tonight and hope that my next cycle will be normal and this was a one off. I've taken so many vitimins to try and help fertility this cycle and the one before and I'm wondering if that may be the cause xxx
I doubt taking vitamins is the reason for it sweetie. Even if you took too many vitamins, the excess will just come out in your urine.

:hugs: :hugs:

I doubt taking vitamins is the reason for it sweetie. Even if you took too many vitamins, the excess will just come out in your urine.

:hugs: :hugs:
Oh that's good to know, I didn't know that. Thank you, I think I'll carry on taking them then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->