Mid-Sleeper beds... Thoughts?

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
We are getting DS (5) a new bed, I have seen one I like and so does DS, but its a mid sleeper, just wondering what peoples opinions are on these?

Are they safe? I'm worried he will fall out!

Are the easy to make up when bedding needs changing?

This is the bed.
https://www.kandco.com/kidspace-fie...cupboard-and-desk-buy-and-save/1160452539.prd

:flower:

We got one for Harry from Next. He's had it since March and LOVES it, and hasn't fallen out once. The bars on the side prevent that.
The only problem we have found is that, when Harry wakes in the night for a drink, he has to actually get out of bed to get his drink. If we had bought a normal bed, he'd have a bedside table to put it on. We thought about putting a little shelf up next to his bed to put his drink, but DH is worried he will sit up and bang his head on it.

Lucy has one, she hasn't fallen out and loves it, but it is a pain to change the bed

Oh and we put up a shelf next to her bed for all her 'bits'

Esther has one of these from M&S but she isn't actually sleeping in it yet. She is nearly 3 and we are planning on moving her into it sometime in the next year, but i'm hoping sooner rather than later. As they have sides there isn't really that much chance of the rolling out in the night. Its more them stumbling when they are tired and getting out.

My sisters 2 both had cabin beds and never had any problems at all. The eldest was 9 and had a high sleeper and the youngest was 5 and had a midi sleeper.

Thank you, I think were going to get him it, he likes the idea of having a desk to do his homework!

I have just got my DS one he will be 5 in February. He loves it. He can't fall out due to the bars around the side and although it is a little faffy to change the bed as I can't stand on the floor to do it it has saved a lot of space in his room as we can store toys under it and so he has much more space to play xx

My DD is 3 and she has one. she loves it and sleeps really well in it.....

p.s thanks for the idea of a shelf for all her things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->