Middle name for Eliza pls

Hiding

Two lovely boys
Reaction score
I liked Belle but my niece is Isobel and I think Eliza Belle is too close (originally wanted Annabelle but we decided not to go with this after my sister chose Isobel). I've googled and the main ideas are Grace and Jane but I'm not keen on either with Eliza. Our surname is one syllable starting with Sp.

Eliza Florence (too long?)
Eliza Ann (both our mothers names)

Oh please help, I'm worn out thinking of names! It's taken this long to think that Eliza might be a front runner ( I like old names - Norah, betsy etc but hubby doesn't).

It's probably my third boy but something is telling me I might need a girls name... I've always had trouble with girls names!!

I like Eliza Florence! Not too long at all if you have a short surname.

Eliza Mary
Eliza Joan
Eliza Josephine
Eliza Meredith
Eliza Beth?!

The only Eliza I know has Rose for her middle name x

Love Josephine - too 'old' for hubby's taste :( my concern with Florence is that the 'ce' runs into the S in our surname. Though middle name doesn't get said too often does it? Ugh, such a decision!

Eliza Kate?

I like Rose, but you have to pause after saying it or it runs into our surname... Sorry, sounds like I'm putting up obstacles!

I like Rose, but you have to pause after saying it or it runs into our surname... Sorry, sounds like I'm putting up obstacles!

I was the same :haha: You need to love it, if you don't like the 's' sounds together you don't like them! I loved loads of 'J' middle names for ds but our surname starts with J and I couldn't stand the alliteration lol

Eliza Jane.
Eliza Dawn.
Eliza Rae.
Eliza Rain.
Eliza Kate.
Eliza Grace.

I don't think Eliza Florence sounds quite right (but I really dislike the name Florence in general). bdb84 has some lovely suggestions imo.

We are naming our bump Eliza Lily

Eliza Florence is lovely

xx

Eliza Flora
Eliza Fleur
Eliza Teresa
Eliza Ivy
Eliza Isis
Eliza Kate
Eliza Olive
Eliza Marilyn

Thank you everyone. Think my faves are Florence and Kate though I feel we should honour our mums. Just not sure eliza ann works.

I'm also leaning towards Esme (as a first name). It was a contender in my 2nd pregnancy. Esme ann?

Esme is nice, we must have similar taste. Prefer Eliza though. What about Annie to honour your moms? Annie Eliza is lovely (our second choice name)

Eliza Lily is beautiful!

Ahh I love the name Lily. My Freddie was going to be Lily Martha, so hope I get to use that one day!

But yes, I like Eliza Florence and Eliza Lily. Eliza Kate is lovely too. I agree with PP that Annie is cute, Eliza Annie sounds great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->