Middle name for Lila?

kdjackie44

Reaction score
Hi!

My husband and I are expecting fraternal twins (a boy and a girl) in June. Our son will be James Carlyle (named after his grandparents and will probably have the nickname "Jace") and our daughter will be Lila (named after my husband's recently passed-away sister). We are having trouble with middle names though and we are getting closer to crunch time!

So far we have come up with:

Lila Catherine
Lila Eden
Lila Irene
Lila Adele
Lila Camille
Lila Diane

Any thoughts on those or suggestions?

Lila and James already have three brothers: Matthew Eli and identical twins Luke Emory and Liam Arthur.

Thanks in advance!

Lila Catherine or Lila Camille (I think its cute when you stick with the middle names as C)

Thanks! I really like Lila Catherine as well, and I like the idea the babies having middle names starting with the same letter. We considered picking names with the same first letter but Lila was a must and we felt 4 L names would be overwhelming (and might make Matthew feel left out). Lila Grace and Lila Noel are beautiful as well. We may just have to wait to meet her :) Thanks for the suggestions!

Lila was on our list! We were going to have Lila Elianne

I like Lila Catherine best from your list :o)

From your list I like Lila Irene best :)

How about:

Lila Mae
Lila Anne
Lila Marie
Lila Rose

Lila Noel is so beautiful! I love it.

I like Lila Adele from your list, I had Lila Rose on my list for DD but had to scratch it off as we have a dog named Lola,:dohh: Lila & Lola sound far too similar.
I also like Lila Grace.

Love Lila :flower:. I think that as pp said Lila Grace is beautiful. I also like Lila Eden from your list :thumbup:

We have lola on our list, it will be Lola Paige if we have a girl, so I also like Lila Paige!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->