Middle name for Lillian

faithfulgirl

Reaction score
My DH and I have had the name Lillian nn Lily chosen for years. Now that my due date is quickly approaching we can't decide on a middle name. He wants to use a family name, but I don't like the idea of having to choose one family member to honor. So I am hoping to find a middle name that has a nice meaning. I like the idea of using something spiritual/religious or plays off the meaning of Lillian which is either my God is my vow the flower Lily is the flower of purity. Some names I've come up with:
Lillian Grace
Lillian Faith
Lillian Hope
Lillian Zoe (meaning life)= Pure life?
Lillian Eva (meaning life)

LN is Mayo. Not objected to longer names either. Would love feedback on these names and new suggestions. Thanks!!

Lillian Grace was the first name that sprung to mind :thumbup:

Lillian Rose?
Lillian Sofia/Sophia
Lillian Ava

Also really like Lilliana :thumbup:

Lillian Grace was what came to my mind before opening this and you have that as an idea - Must mean something :)

some ideas and meanings:

Lillian caster = pure and modest
Lillian Enid = pure soul
Lillian Camille = pure and innocent
Lillian Imogenia = pure and blameless
Lillian Inesa = pure and kind
Lillian Karina = pure flower

some ideas and meanings:

Lillian caster = pure and modest
Lillian Enid = pure soul
Lillian Camille = pure and innocent
Lillian Imogenia = pure and blameless
Lillian Inesa = pure and kind
Lillian Karina = pure flower

These are great suggestions, I really like Camille.

Lily Camille has a lovely ring to it & works well with LN.

Good luck deciding x

Lillian Claire!! That was our number one name choice and wouldn't you know our cousin gets pregnant and steals it right out from under us, and her baby was born 8 months ago so they used it first!! :( disappointing because I love that name!!

Lillian Claire!! That was our number one name choice and wouldn't you know our cousin gets pregnant and steals it right out from under us, and her baby was born 8 months ago so they used it first!! :( disappointing because I love that name!!

Oh I love Lillian Claire!!! So sweet! On a side note... that's really funny, when we were telling our family the first name, my cousin was furious bc apparently Lillian was her name choice for a girl (even tho she isn't having children anytime soon), oops!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->