Middle Name Help?

larvalstalker

Reaction score
We are not finding out what we are having so we have to have 2 full names. The girl's name was easy but we are having some issues with the boy's name.
We have settled on Kurt as the first name for sure, but we are stuck between two middle names.
Kurt David Gibson
Kurt Daniel Gibson

I am leaning towards David, mostly because it means "beloved" whereas Daniel means "God is my judge" which... yeah... we're not even close to being Christian. But I still like the name :/

Opinions?

I think David, especially if your edging towards it! Daniel is a more common name. Plus I love the meaning 'beloved' that's what my name means too :thumbup:

Thank you!
We have officially decided on David and might save Daniel for when Kurt had a little brother someday :D ... or Trent... I also like the name Trent lol

David or Daniel...I heard names many many times and not once have I ever wondered what the meaning of them were. To be far...I don't ever hear a name and wonder what the meanings are. They are both equally common as well.

If you are choosing based on the meaning of the name then pick based on the meaning.

If the meaning does not matter to you, then go with the name you like better.

That's cool, I'd have chosen David too. I think it sounds better after Kurt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->