Middle name ideas

CeriB

Reaction score
Good morning! :flower:

So, LO has a name! :happydance: unless something else comes up in the meantime, he will be Maxwell 😍 I keep going through middle name ideas but nothing sticks! I like George after my grandad but DH would want his grandads name if we went down that path and it's a no from me - his grandad was called Surje (sir-he). My other thought was Thomas, which is DH middle name. DD does not have a family name so not sure whether to go that route.

Our surname is Baran (Ba-ron).

Both George & Thomas sound great with Maxwell. Why don't you let DD pick which one she prefers ? That's what we are doing, and so far it looks like DD wants to name her little bro's mn after daddy x

I actually like Maxwell Surje. Just has that ring to it 😊

I would go with Maxwell Thomas. It seems kind of unfair to me for you to be able to use your grandad's name, and your DH wouldn't have the same chance (since you said your DH would want Surje then). Thomas is a perfect compromise and it think it sounds lovely with Maxwell.

That being said, I really like the sound of Maxwell George Surje Baran.

I did think about 2 middle names as I quite liked the sound of them but DH not keen!?!

Is it not a bit strange that this LO would have a family name but DD doesn't?

We really struggled with middle names.
Like you our first borns middle name has nothing to do with family but in the end we decided that dd will have a family name. Then we couldnt decided between mil or my sis so decided on adouble middle name so have both sides. Middle names are rarely used so I think its a good solution.

Would your dh not come round to the double if you explained you can use both family names? It was actually my dh's idea whenhe realised i wasnt backing down :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->