• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Middle names for Owen

MrsHudson

Mama & Doula
Reaction score
So I really like Owen for a boys name and I'm curious as to what you all have for middle name suggestions. We like more traditional names and our last name is Hudson obviously. I was thinking James but I feel like that's been overdone.

I don’t think I’d use James as that would make his initials OJ. It might get picked up as a nickname if people figure it out. Unless you don’t mind, in which case go for it!

You could really use anything... Do you have a family name or grandfather’s name you could use?

Owen Michael

I was going to suggest Michael too!

OP, I think James goes great with Owen and your last name! I can think of-

Owen Jake
Owen Francis
Owen Daniel
Owen Luke

Hey :wave:

Owen Lucas
Owen Vincent
Owen Louis
Owen Thomas
Owen Peter

I really do like Owen Michael too :thumbup:

Hmm I'm not big on Michael. Don't really mind OJ as initials since I doubt it'll be a nickname because we don't do that in my family. Unfortunately we don't have great examples of men on either sides of our family.

I was kind of thinking Owen Theo. Then him and my son would have the same initials but I don't mind that.

I like Owen too.

What about Owen Finlay Hudson

I like Owen Theo. And I like Owen James.

I also like Owen Finley or Owen Jude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->