Middle pains?? (not going to try to spell it-lol)

Bonnie1990

Mom & Grandma
Reaction score
Ok. So so far in my short journey of TTC I have learned a lot about what my body is telling me. But I am wondering if what I am feeling is a part of or prelude to middle pains.
Im Only cd9, OPK still negative. Yesterday afternoon and again this am I got these twinges of pain where I would guess my right ovary would sort of be. I have never had cysts or anything. The pains wernt bad, just like an oh hello we're here- staggered a few short twinges over 5 minutes or so.
Does anyone feel any pains similar as the follicle is developing and prior to o?

Thanks
:dust: to all!

I get them, I was hoping it was just activity not endometriosis. Good to see how many others get them. But they do seem to switch sides each month.

Do you get them this early before you think you will ovulate? I don't think I should be ovulating for another 5 days at least.

I am getting them now. Also a kind of weird feeling inside! I can't even explain it.

Sounds like ovulation pains! One month you will get them on your right side,the next month it will be the left. Perfectly normal and nothing to worry about x

Well CM is still not fertile and OPK is still neg. BD to be safe! (and fun)

Do you get them this early before you think you will ovulate? I don't think I should be ovulating for another 5 days at least.

I start getting them around when the fertile window starts and I am a week past O and just had a couple on the side of O ..WTH!

I start getting them around when the fertile window starts and I am a week past O and just had a couple on the side of O ..WTH!

Ok-I am getting close to that point so maybe. Your latest...could that be implantation?! I have a friend who swore she felt it. Fx'd for you! :dust:

It's more likely corpus leutem cyst that eveyone gets after egg goes but it's good it's still there I suppose. I did feel a lot of cramping with my first/only pregnancy but it was 14 dpo -17-dpo. I had OHSS so my ovaries were really swollen and sore so can't compare any twinges.

Thanks for the PMA though it's easy to get hopeless and our thoughts turn into our reality according to some metaphyical books so who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->