Midwife tomorrow 28wk appointment

mspotter

Mummy!!
Reaction score
I'v got my 28wk appointment in the morning and im pretty sure she's going to tell me im meaduring way too big!
I got hubs to measure my bump yesterday and he got 34cm so 6cm bigger than it should be! I know he's not going to be as accurate as the midwife and even she isnt that accurate but bloody hell that seems massive and i know im way bigger than i was with ds!!
I think iv posted about this before but i am pretty worried this babys going to be huge.

Also i'l have my lovely anti-d jab, cant wait :thumbup:

Is your hubby trained to feel the fundus and pubic bone? Because if not he probably isn't accurate at all. Bet you'll be fine :)

LOL she did mine at a weird place today. I sware the nurse last time did not touch my cooter. But my doc sure did and I was wondering why it was in such a weird place to measure. I am only 2cm over apparently but nothing to be concerned about yet I suppose.

Is your hubby trained to feel the fundus and pubic bone? Because if not he probably isn't accurate at all. Bet you'll be fine :)

Yeah he is, his job is clinical measures! Also trained in ultrasound altho he point blank refuses to do one on me, what a pain!
Im sure it'l be fine i'm just panicking for no reason lol

Wow lol. What are the odds?

I'd be miffed if my OH did ultrasound and wouldn't scan me!

I was very miffed!! but i (suppose) i can kind of understand his reasons, what if he saw something and it was wrong or something like that!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->