Mikaeel Kular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
...I can't believe his mother had something to do with it.

It seemed too odd from the get go. I can't think why though.

RIP Mikaeel. :cry:

I feel for his family but unfortunatley this was my first thought. There were 3 other siblings in that house and no one heard him get up and leave. She put him to bed at 9 and didnt check on him until morning? I check in my son at least on my way to bed myself. How many 3 year olds can unlock a front door and if it wasnt locked why wasnt it? :shrug:
As a mother this story saddens me. I feel for the other children who have just lost both their sibling and now their mum. :cry:

It's terrible.
I knew it sounded odd that a three year old could navigate himself out of a building like that, alone and in the dark. That's just something my three year old wouldn't do and I know for a fact I'd wake at the sound of doors opening or something.
RIP LO :( :(

:( so so sad

I to thought it all sounded very dodgy from the beginning to it just didn't add up :(

I thought it was her too. but it still covered just been an accident that she tried to cover up. Maybe she took him to the area of a old home not just because it was a wooded area but because it was the only place she could bare to leave him, because it was a familiar place to him. So sad - hope it was an accident.

Btw the original thread was moved to the news/debates section.

The case reminds me of the sad Madeline McCann case :/ As in, nothing adds up.

I agree with the other ladies, it didn't add up from the start. I'll never understand how anyone can harm a child, especially their own!

R.I.P little one :cry: x

I'm trying to avoid commenting on her arrest but i did think this was odd,

She said he was ill yet didn't check on him once in the night?

Poor poor baby, x

Poor gorgeous boy. I hope he finds some peace.

It didn't add up from the start. As nasty as it sounds it's unlikely a 3yr old could get up and get his shoes/coat on then get outside and avoid all CCTV. If an intruder had come in surely someone would've heard a noise.

I think that maybe it was an accident and she tried to cover it up..... Her mother is a GP and sky news said the police haven't even spoken to her yet, wouldn't you think she would have been the first person there supporting her daughter when he was first said to be 'missing'?

Sorry ladies, can I direct you to continue the discussion here?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/news-debates/2105747-missing-3-year-old.html

Thank you x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g