Mild Cramping & pulling at 10dpo :( Af or Pregnant? PLEASE REPLY

Marcia20

Reaction score
Has anyone had mild cramping on & off at 10 dpo , then shortly after got a bfp ? Yesterday the cramping I experienced was different . It was like a sharp pain going through my vagina. It was weird . I had to stop what I was doing to figure out what exactly was going on down there. I'm so confused :cry:

I did! I had a sharp twinge and lots and lots of dull cramps.

I had lots of cramping, sharp pains near my ovaries and cervix as well the day I got my bfp. Test!

I had lots of cramping, sharp pains near my ovaries and cervix as well the day I got my bfp. Test!

Oh wow , maybe this is a good sign . I also noticed tonight my veins are sooooo VISIBLE. In my boobs & chest , hands . Almost everywhere . I saw it as I was getting out of the shower tonight ! lol stuffy nose/Runny nose , eating ALOT, shortness of breath, I pretty much just feel pregnant all together. I just feel really "BIG"

I had this with my daughter! Also the veins thing. Ive never seen people mention it but I definitely had it :)

Good luck! xxx

I had a sharp pain like you described when I was pregnant with my son. It was my first pregnancy so I had a "WTH?" moment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->