Mild period cramps at 11w5d...??? nervous

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I'm not sure if its just gas, or what...but I'm having mild period cramps, and trying to relax and not panic over it. I'm 11w5d, and fear the worst:( any advice?! I'm still having nausea, round ligament pain, and just had an ultrasound last week that showed a healthy baby with a heart rate of 169..

Cramping is normal, probably just your uterus stretching...or it coyld even be abit of bh!:)

Thankyou...I'm hoping that's all it is. Has me worried. Didn't have this with my other two kids, but I guess symptoms or stretching pains can be more intense with each pregnancy? I also think I'm really gassy tonight (sorry tmi)!

I've been having this the last few days. Asked
My doctor about it last week and he said cramping is normal at this stage. It's from organs shifting and things moving and growing. He told me as long as I had no spotting just to relax, drink lots of water and that it was fine.

Oh thank you so much friend...this puts my mind at ease. I did have some lower back pain with it, but not severe at all, and its pretty normal for me while pregnant.

Yeah no problem.
With my first I had no cramping. With my second I had it the worst and with this one I seem to be having some. Can't wait to be out of first tri and have new things to worry about lol. Not less but new things.

I've been having this the last few days. Asked
My doctor about it last week and he said cramping is normal at this stage. It's from organs shifting and things moving and growing. He told me as long as I had no spotting just to relax, drink lots of water and that it was fine.

I agree with this - I had this last week too. Uterus is growing, which is good because that means baby is growing! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->