Milk before or after Rice?

Brockie

Reaction score
i gave Freddie his first taste of baby rice yesterday and he bloody loved it!

he has seemed unhappy with milk for a few weeks now and started waking in night, he has really good head control so we went for it!

my question is do i give him milk before or after the rice? he didn't seem interested when i tried to feed him after the rice yesterday xx

you should always give the milk first! at this age, the rice is meant to suppliment it, not replace it, so if you give him his milk feed, maybe a bit less then normal and then give rice, then a bit more milk!!

I give Seren at least half her milk, she normally takes about 5 out of 7oz and then the rice, and then give her the last of her milk.

thanks for the advice i fed him first today, had a break and gave him the rice then fed him again xx

yes thanks hon it was better, his milk feeding is still hit and miss at the moment i wonder if he's teething? he seemed to go off feeding from me a couple weeks ago so i started giving him a bottle, now he seems to be going off the bottle and wants my milk again?!!! they are so confusing!:dohh:

lol i stopped BF about 4 weeks ago and she's suddenly going for the boob again!

lol i stopped BF about 4 weeks ago and she's suddenly going for the boob again!

babies :baby: xxx just when you think you got them sussed they go and throw you a curve ball!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->