milton keynes?

honeybun

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Just curious how many people are from milton keynes here? Ive lived here about 5 yrs and before my kids i went clubbing alot and then i settled down and lost most of my mates and wanted to meet new people but find it hard to go mother and baby groups alone and meet new ppl x

I'm in Leighton Buzzard, so just down the road! Before I went back to work, we used to go to the baby & mum groups in LB which were really good to meet people.
x

I used to live in Milton Keynes... was there for over 20 years! Might move back one day, family and friends are still there. There are some lovely baby and toddler groups in the Bletchley area... alot of my friends went to the one at St Johns (Little Fishes) in West Bletchley, don't be afraid to go alone... there are so many ladies in the same situation xxx

I used to live in Milton Keynes... was there for over 20 years! Might move back one day, family and friends are still there. There are some lovely baby and toddler groups in the Bletchley area... alot of my friends went to the one at St Johns (Little Fishes) in West Bletchley, don't be afraid to go alone... there are so many ladies in the same situation xxx

im in west bletchley so may lookinto that thanks x

If you go to the St Marys Church Hall office they'll let you know all about it xxx

I am Milton Keynes and am a semi retured clubber as well :)

Do a Google search for Sure Start centres in MK as they hold a lot of mother ad baby groups :)

Also we have a group on Facebook for local mums to meet up and do activities together as well.

Hey :wave: just to let you know we're doing a local bnb meet if any of you are interested, the link is on my siggy below x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->