Mind and body tricks??

WoodyA

Reaction score
So I am now 11 days since my mc started, pain stopped Sunday and bleeding stopped fully Monday. I've had no spotting since.

The last couple days I've had alternating twinges between both sides of my pelvis (today it's right, yesterday was left)

I have convinced myself this is ovulation pain!!

I also have increased cm and to me it looks very fertile

Is this just my obsessed head producing these symptoms or could it actually be so soon???

We have dtd Thursday and Friday and hopefully will today too

What do u all think??

Hi WoodyA. Have no idea what your symptoms mean - sorry! Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world in getting a BFP quickly. You are much braver than me to be TTC again. At the mo I have no desire to DTD, let alone TTC.

Good luck hon x

I ovulated about a week after the bleeding stopped. I seem to have gone back to normal quickly which I am grateful for. So Yes you could be ovulating- I wouldn't stop dtd though in case it is delayed or anything.

I ovulated about a week after the bleeding stopped. I seem to have gone back to normal quickly which I am grateful for. So Yes you could be ovulating- I wouldn't stop dtd though in case it is delayed or anything.

Were you ttc straight away?

Yeah Woody. From 2 days after the bleeding stopped I felt able to ttc again so we just went for it. Will wait and see what happens.

Keep going WoodyA! Im 16 days since erpc and getting similar on and off symptoms. Im unsure whether they are in our heads or if O is around the corner or gone, but Im trying to dtd ever other day in the hope to catch something!

Good luck.x

hi i had a mc on feb 24th and have had a +opk yesterday and today so i really hope i am oving good luck

hi i had a mc on feb 24th and have had a +opk yesterday and today so i really hope i am oving good luck

Sorry for your loss Lozzie27, I had my erpc on 24.2. Did you naturally mc? Its great that you got a +opk :thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->