Misbehaved Children (argghhh!)

WTTMommy

Mama to Rach
Reaction score
... incoming rant...

I seriously can't stand parents who do not take responsibility for their children. ESPECIALLY when you are at someone else's home.

My sis in law completely WATCHED her son stick gum all over my sofa. (lucky for them I have leather furniture, else I'd have juice stains, gum stains, puke stains, and God knows what else stains!) ALL OVER the place.

ugh... seriously, I can't imagine taking my children to another persons home and letting them act as they wish. AND THEN laughing.. "awww he's so cute...!" lol.. yeah right, on MY sofa. I don't even blame a baby, but the least a parent can do (imo) is to take full responsibility for the kid.

ugh.. I'm fuming. I hope to God I don't become one of these parents. :cry:

I agree with you on that subject , ive seen some of my friends with there children , and most of the time they see them doing things there not supposed to they dont say anything to stop them :(

i hattteee this, when people have little brats as kids and just sit on there arses at other peoples houses and let them run riot and trash everything! im never gunna let charlie do that, hopefully i'll do a good job and he'll be respectfull enuff not to but if he ever does it'll tell him off!

:shock: i can't believe she let her child put gum on your sofa!! i no what you mean, i always want maddi to be polite and well behaved, i would hate her to be not wanted round other peoples and also, to not respect other peoples property!

i know what you mean , one of my friends let her little girl who was 2 in january sit in jacks bouncer & the one time she let her stamp a jammy dodger into my rug & guess who hoovered it up when my friend left yeah me !!!!! xx

Wow, she actually thinks that her kids are cute by doing that? WTF is she teaching them? Oh wait, what comes around goes around and she will be bitching about her rotten kids one day.

I'd go mad!
Mind you i do always sit in the kitchen with visitors to contain the chaos..lol

Thats insane! She didn't say anything to her child as it was ruining your furniture?
I bet he'd be singing a different song if it were her couch.

my sil and bil are they same, they just sit and watch their son whack my lcd tv and think its funny and all they can say is "you've got all this to come!" WTF, i have got 2 kids, nicole was never that naughty and would of got a bolickin if she did that.

I cant stand disrespectful people, ive worked bloody hard to get the things ive got.

we went out with 2 other families that have babies, and one of the wives let her boy (almost 3 years old) throw the food on my face...ARGGGGG!!!! i can't stand that let alone let the boy play with the food and chop the food on the table...
the father told the boy off but the mother was furious with him for upsetting the boy, can you believe it?

some people really dont have a clue. My nephew constantly hits callum and his mum will give him wrong and then give him a big cuddle, mixed message or what!!

Yeah Ive seen this happen so many times , my no-longer friends always did this ..there lil girl would so something wrong and they'd yell at her ..shed start crying ..and they would give her cuddles ..way to confuse a kid

I'd go mad!
Mind you i do always sit in the kitchen with visitors to contain the chaos..lol

LOL!! I wish I could sit in the kitchen :rofl:

But really this is one of my pet peeves. I love kids but when they misbehave and their parents act like they don't care it gets on my nerves. I was fuming yesterday. The kids were going in the kitchen, opening the cabinets, getting out my laptop after I hid it (for a reason duhh), even my bedroom drawers were open!!! Who lets their kids go into bedrooms?!?!

and I'm still trying to clean their hand prints off of my LCD TV screen. :rofl:

Next visit I'll be going over. It's easier than having 4 kids come here, it's just me and OH... no need to bring the entire gang over to our small flat. It's not very child proof right now anyway, her almost 2 yr old was running around with scissors. I told her to grab them and she said why do you have scissors running around? Well excuse us for being adults, we don't run around with scissors and we don't have kids! :hissy:

ok 2nd rand over :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is ridiculous and unacceptable behavior.

Thats insane! She didn't say anything to her child as it was ruining your furniture?
I bet he'd be singing a different song if it were her couch.

She felt kinda bad and started to peel it off... she was busy watching TV that she wasn't even paying attention to him half the time. I know I have leather, but doesn't make it okay to have our kids do whatever they want on it. Often times they jump around on it and grab everything they can, and their mother never says a word to them.

Ugh, I understand that young kids are still learning what's right and wrong and such but even a 2 year old knows that you don't put gum on the sofa, (and isn't 2 a bit young for gum?) it's mom's job to prevent that kind of behavior or at least notice it and make the child apologize. If you just let them do what they want they will become spoiled and will never learn manners.

That's really unfair, I hope my child never behaves like that. Having said that it's the mothers fault not the childs isn't it. I don't blame you for being annoyed, I would be too! x

yup i no that feeling my friend lets her kids use my brande new leather sofas as trampolines really annoys me cause riley sees it and as he gets older will think its okay to do so and wont understand why hes getting told off

So I've decided if any friends/relatives have children who misbehave, and they let their kids act this way, I'll insist that hubby and I visit THEM instead of them coming to us. I can't handle the headache.

Responsible parents are free to come over, whether or not they have brats, cause they'll discipline them. I can't stand to see parents overlooking this type of behavior, so it won't happen in my home. I'm putting my foot down! :happydance:

... anyone know how to get gum off of leather :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Totally with you on this one. Just had my entire outlaws (18 of us in total - 9 kids!) over for a couple of hours at the weekend. BIL and SIL have 4 kids from 11 to 5ish. OMG! What a nightmare they are. Running around all over. Climbing over the furniture and jumping on it. Helping themselves to whatever they want. And if I catch one more of them wandering around upstairs nosing around....:hissy:

I'd be mortified if my kids behaved like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->