Miscalculated ovulation? Help?

katiee21

Reaction score
For the past few months I have been under a lot of stress and my periods went from 28-35 day cycles.
Last month I was a lot less stressed and my cycle went to a 30 day cycle.
This month I presumed I would go back to 28 day cycle as im so relaxed now and that I would ovulate on cd14.
That day I got lots of cm so thought it was ovulation day, it carried on for a few more days. Didnt even cross my mind that i would infact be ovulaying a few days after cm started.
Dtd cd14,15,18.
Took a test this morning and BFN thinking I was 12dpo but now I'm pretty sure I'm actually 10dpo because if it's a 30 day cycle again this month then I would have ovulated until cd16.

I know this sounds confusing but any advice would be great.

Hey. I am going through the same thing. I went from having regular 29-31 day cycle to a 34 day cycle last month. It was also the first month ttc so maybe it's from the stress. I used to ovulate on CD15 and now this month I have no clue what to think. I am on CD19 and I don't think I O'd yet because I still have some EWCM and haven't felt my usual O pain. I might try using ovulation tests next month. I hate guessing.
How do you know when you ovulate? Are you just guessing based on the length of your cycle? If you did O on CD16 then you still could be pregnant since you dtd on the 15th. Plus pregnancy tests don't work that early for some people so I wouldn't count yourself out :) Good luck!

Tell me about it, it's so confusing when it changed all the time.
I haven't used opk's yet but I think I will next month as I usually just judge it by the length of my cycle. It would be interesting to know if I do actually ovulated on the day I think I do. Would be helpful to have a bit of confirmation if you know what I mean.

Do you chart your bbt etc?

I know exactly what you mean. I don't chart either. Next month I will try charting and opk. I am done with the guesssing game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->