Miscarriage stats day by day

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I have been using this site like I did for my ds-you input your due date and it gives you a daily calendar of your miscarriage stats.
I know it's a subject we all worry about in first tri, so I thought others might find it helpful like I do :flower:
https://spacefem.com/pregnant/mc.php?m=08&d=10&y=12

I wonder the accuracy of this.. Just based off both my miscarriages ( 8 weeks and 13 weeks) for no apparent reason. Doctors have told me that once i see a heartbeat at 8 weeks the chance goes down to around 4 %

Sorry for your losses :-(
No study is 100% accurate, but it's based on 600 women. There are averages within that I guess. Of course there are some who statistically less likely to miscarry that sadly go on and do so.
I do agree with the seeing a healthy heartbeat giving you greater odds

Great information for the majority, unfortunately for those who have had losses those figures mean nothing until you see a heartbeat. However, once a heartbeat is seen those are really reassuring figures and accurate (I have spent about of time looking for statistics around MC and MMC)

Even if it's not the *most* accurate set of statistics, I think it's great for serial worriers like me. thanks for sharing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->