Miscarriage?

Loveone

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is a miscarriage? Would you think so? I was on vacation literally at south of the boarder restroom when this huge mucusy blood clot came out of me. I was in so much pain, stomach cramps. I didn't know what to do so I just took a picture. I had no knowledge of being pregnant. I had no one in the restroom with me. I was so nervous. Never knew what a miscarriage looked like. I'm assuming this is it.
Please help.

Image is difficult to look at

Attachments

• rps20160811_090736.jpg
    rps20160811_090736.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 51
I'm not a medical person but I'd say it is quite likely.
Sorry for your loss.
How many weeks pregnant were you?

PS you might want to put a spoiler alert in your thread title. I had a bit of a shock seeing despite having miscarriages myself however it may upset others :hugs:

I'm so sorry. How do I edit my post? I can not find how to edit. I agree with you.
I don't even know how many weeks pregnant I was. I'm so complicated, my period is irregular and at that time one month later I found out I had hypothyroid. My hormones are not doing well. I'm currently seeing and ivf doctor to make a plan.

Thank you!!

How many mc have you had? Did you have a successful pregnancy after ?

That does sound complicated :( hope you're taking care of yourself and have plenty of support :hugs:

To edit the post go to your first post and you should see an "edit" button, use that then go to "advanced" and it should let you just add a spoiler alert in the title :)

I had 3 mmc's then a successful pregnancy with my DD and I've just had another mmc at 10 weeks as we're now trying for #2 :(

I am so sorry... How do I go to my post? I don't see anything about editing? ��

:cry:
Im not sure if this is a miscarriage? Would you think so? I was on vacation literally at south of the boarder restroom when this huge mucusy blood clot came out of me. I was in so much pain, stomach cramps. I didn't know what to do so I just took a picture. I had no knowledge of being pregnant. I had no one in the restroom with me. I was so nervous. Never knew what a miscarriage looked like. I'm assuming this is it.
Please help.

Image is difficult to look at

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back