Miscarrying :( ... Advice please

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
hello all,
not sure if ive posted in the right place.. so sorry if i havent :(

im currently miscarrying, i was around 5ish weeks according to period/ovulation...

anyway, ive been bleeding pretty heavily with clots now for 3 days, how long should it last for and when should it slow down? it is really painful in my lower abdomen :cry:

also, is it true that we are more fertile after miscarriage?

thankyou in advance ladies and im so so sorry if ive upset anyone xxx

I'm so sorry you are going through this. The bleeding is different for everyone, and it depends on how far along you were. Since you were 5 weeks, I would guess it wouldn't be too bad. I had a mc around 6 weeks and it was pretty much not more than my period (like 4ish days of bleeding), and then I had another at 7 weeks at it was awful and lots of blood and I bled for about a week.

Take care of yourself :hugs: A heating pad will help with the pain, and some ibuprofen.

I am so sorry :-( :hugs:

I had an ectopic and bled a lot- make sure u go see a doctor to make sure that everything is ok.
The doctors told me i was having a mc- then they told me to come back ina couple days to get an ultrasound and make sure everything was ok after the mc..
thats when they found the ectopic
just make sure u speak with ur doctor and find the right course of action to make sure you are safe- if i had waited any longer for that ultrasound my tube would have burst.

Take Care :hugs:

I had a d & c so I dont know what it is like to m/c at home regarding bleeding but I ma very sorry for your loss :hugs: As far as fertility afterwards, yes you are more fertile following a m/c.

I'm really sorry that your going through this. I miscarried at 8 weeks 2months ago I'd heavy bleed for about a week then it slowed down but everyone is different. But I would definitely check in with your doctor. Xox

Im sorry for your loss I know what you are going though I just had my first mc in march of this year I was right at 2 months and I had alot of bleeding and very bad cramps and clots for about a month I hope my info helps you out .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->