Miss Mini UK......What do you all think??

timbawundakin

Reaction score
Hey,
Did anyone here watch the programme on BBC three the other night about the baby beauty queens?
The Miss Mini UK contest showed all these very young little girls some as young as 5 having to get done up in make up and grown up dresses in order to try and win the title for this stupid beauty contest.
What were your views??

I thought it was awfull. Sad. Tragic. Exploitaton of these little ones.
Made me mad actually.:growlmad:

Never watched it wouldn't want to. Babies are not for display purposes imo!

Blergh!

I would 'consider' some baby fashion pictures for clothes shops on the basis any pennies were banked for my girls but not this kind of parade!

I like the poorer girls mum sorry that sounds awful but I cant remember her name. She seemd pretty clued up and a didnt have her head stuck in the cloud like the others

x

it's disgusting. babies should NOT be wearing makeup!!!

I watched it online, and it was freaky. I think the most disturbing section was the Scottish mum and the daughter who were using the mood board to "make sure she wasn't a loser", that's not a direct quote but not far from it either!

I hope the show was a wake up call for that mum, but I seriously doubt it.

The Scottish one really did look like a baby drag queen.

^^I agree the scottish girls mum was a mentalist! She was aright mardy bum at the end but i suppose if you get told the sun shines out your arse and your gonna win cos gods on your side then i would be too!

i didnt see it but read about it in the paper, it said one had had plastic surgery already because she worried she had an ugly baby.......

I think they should ban things like this, personally i think they cause more harm than good, especially at that age kids are very impressionable.

No. That's my answer to the whole thing. They aren't the ones who want to compete--it's all for the parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->