Missed 6 pills accidently...on purpose??

laurag15

Reaction score
Hi
I have missed 6 pills this month, which was purely by forgetting, but also kinda on purpose becuz ive been totally chilled out about taking my pills recently. Me and my fella both want a baby realy badly but have both said idealy we need abit more money and a better home. But we've also both agreed that if I got preg in the mean time, we would be ecstatic. does anyone think im mad?

Nope I don't hun, I'm exactly the same! I don't care if other people think it's irresponsible or anything like that, because at the end of the day it's up to you. I've missed quite a few this month, and have had what I think could be IB but not sure. Am due Monday I think, but am scared to test! What about you? xx

I finally stopped taking my bcp a in Nov but in the months before I stopped there was definitely a good few times when I missed a few days in a row... Think it was my subconscious trying to tell me something!:winkwink:

I think I am doing the same thing. We have talked about it but then there is school and there is money and bah always something. I want whats meant to be to be. So I went off the pill on Thanks giving had withdrawl two days later. Have had intercourse several times. Friday, Sat, Sun, Tues. Now today is Wed I am forsure ovulating. And as I said above I keep saying whats meant to be will be. And if I am on the pill I am going against that. But the more I sit here the more anxious I get. I have sat here for a week and read a good hundred articles and I am now driving myself crazy. This is tough and I considered that if it don't work this month maybe its just not meant to be and I should go back on the pill so confusing. I also have a friend who is prego and she is not having the baby. That alone is making things even worse.

If we waited until we could "afford" to have a baby we would never have one! lol Just do what feels right for you both. x

If you're going to take some pills, but not enough to do anything, why not save the money you're spending on them and put it into a baby fund?

This is why I stopped taking the pill.. I ended up lucky if I would take 5 a month... much easier just coming off it!!

This is how I got pregnant with my first daughter. I wasn't ready to officially say I was trying but we wanted to get pregnant and by not being careful with my pills - we did!

Im the same , Ive not been on any contraception just withdrawl ...which does work lol
We were not careful on christmas eve and then just decided to let nature take its course . Sometimes you just have to go with your feelings and if you know you will love and care for a new baby then its all good . I dont think if I actuall sat down with my oh and dissussed planning a baby we would as there are always reasons not to .

hope all works out for you ....im kinda in same boat

just read this post that i posted ages ago.....(not bin on here in ages) I have also missed 5/6 pills this month too...would like to explain how Ive been feeling, so hopefully anyone can tell whether I might be preg....here goes....been feeling very hungry, then sick, then very hungry again etc, my stomach hurts below my belly button when I bend down, also my stomach continuosuly feels like someone is pushing on it. Been light headed quite alot aswell....

I didn't know it had been posted that long ago. People just took a few months to reply! hehe

Where in your cycle are you? Are you due for your period soonish?

nope, I did the same before Amari. Id "accidently" miss like 3 at a time... Like leave them well past when they wre due to be taken!
I did this for 3 months until i finally stopped taking it and had Amari

Hi,

I'm new at this and am hoping i can get some feedback. I missed 6 pills in last months packet all at once, and came on. I had a 5/6 day bleed, I finished this bleed on april 4th. And have not gone back on my pill at all. I had unprotected sex on the 4th april, 11th, and 19th multiple times. If I go by my 28 day cycle i was due on yesterday. Admittedly I have been stressed recently and have had an on and off appetite. However i have started feeling sick when i wake up and throughout the day, especially when i eat. I managed to eat a dry bread roll yesterday without feeling sick. I am drinking a lot more but nothing tastes right. I also have been feeling dizzy, tired a lot more easy, experiencing cramps (which i though were period signs... but nothing) and overly emotional. I dont dare take a test yet since i am only day two of being late, and am unaware as to whether Im actually due on. i have been on and off my pill and my periods have always returned normally every month. can anyone give me some feedback on this? suggestions opinions? advice? when to take a test to bother? am i just winding myself up is it nothing?

xx

Not at all, me and my bf are kinda in the same situation haha

jeansandshoes - If you don't want to test, all you can do is wait. If you change your mind and decide that you do want to test, there are tests which can confirm pregnancy up to five days before your missed period and almost all of them promise accurate results the day after your missed period so you should easily be able to test. The question is really whether or not you're due for your period yet so it's completely up to you whether or not you want to test. Based on the symptoms you've listed, I'd say there's a good chance you could be, however, almost everyone on this forum has stated that after coming off the pill, they experienced "every pregnancy symptom in the book" and it was just their body returning back to normal after the hormones of the pill. I've also heard that people are more fertile directly after coming off the pill though so that's another thing to keep in mind. :) Either way, I hope you get the results you want and take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->