Moby Wrap, Baba Sling and Mei Tai for sale - Photos added

Poppy7

Trained BF Peer Supporter
Reaction score
I have just splashed out on a new carrier :blush: so need to sell a few of my current ones.

I have......

• A black Moby Wrap. I bought this 2nd hand but the original owner used it twice. I have never used it. It has the original storage bag with it and instructions. Looking for £25 posted SOLD

• A yellow Baba Sling. Again I bought this 2nd hand but it is in immaculate condition. I have never used it. There are no instructions but you can download the manual online. Looking for £15 posted SOLD

• A black and grey camo print Mei Tei. I bought this 2nd hand. It has been used but well looked after. I have never used it. Looking for £15 posted

Can get photos later if needed. Feel free to make me an offer on any of the above items :flower:

Can I see a picture of the Mei Tai please lovely? X

Can I see a picture of the Mei Tai please lovely? X

Of course hun :). I'll take a photo once Els is awake (it's in his room!) and will put it up later.xx

Photos as requested :)

The Mei Tai is in very good condition (as are all of these carriers. It is a Joey's Slings one.x

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 18
Oo I THINK I want a moby wrap, will keep checking back and if you've still got it when I've convinced OH to let me start buying things :)haha:) I'll have it off you :flower:

Oo I THINK I want a moby wrap, will keep checking back and if you've still got it when I've convinced OH to let me start buying things :)haha:) I'll have it off you :flower:

Tell him you need it nowwwww lol!

If I've still got it when you are buying, you're welcome to it.x

Updated as Moby wrap now sold.

I will let Anna have first decision as I really don't *need* another carrier, just kind of want one ;)

Updated as Baba Sling now sold.

Photos as requested :)

The Mei Tai is in very good condition (as are all of these carriers. It is a Joey's Slings one.x

BOOO I so would have brought that Mei Tai if it wasn't so boyish

I will let Anna have first decision as I really don't *need* another carrier, just kind of want one ;)

Thank you Jen, that's lovely of you :flower:

I'm sorry I've been dithering so much - still trying to convince hubby that we need a Mei Tai to go along with the Moby I bought ;)

Jen, if you would like the carrier, please go right ahead!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->