Molly Walked!

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
I know I've posted this in the toddler section, but I couldnt help myself from posting here too to let you know Molly took her first unaided steps today :cloud9:. She took two steps first of all, then stood up by herself and did it again :happydance:. I'm sooo proud of her, she is growingup so fast :cry:.

yay for Molly now you wont be able to take your eyes of her for a second now Emma hehe x

Well done Molly! (My full termer didn't walk until 20 months :laugh2:)

Well done Molly! There'll be no stopping you now!

Well done Molly!!!! I cant wait for Chloe and Jaycee to start walking lol xx

That is such wonderful news! You must be so proud. When can you join the toddler section, Emily is one in two months (I still can't get over how time has flown!)?

That is such wonderful news! You must be so proud. When can you join the toddler section, Emily is one in two months (I still can't get over how time has flown!)?
You can jon the toddler section whenever you feel te posts are relevant to you really. There is no set time as such. They grow up so fast dont they! x

Wow thats great, go Mollie :happydance::happydance:. Evie is zooming around the lounge pushing her VTech push along, but not been quite brave enough to do it unaided yet :haha:. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->