Moms of 2+ .. Were subsequent babies on time?

babytimeee

Reaction score
I know I know, super common question! But I want to know! I'm due Dec 30th and I'm SO crossing my fingers LO doesn't come on Christmas or Christmas eve! I'll be crushed if I can't be with my daughter ;(.

I was on time with dd2 . Dd1 was 2 weeks late. Gl

My first was born 3 days early and my 2nd and 3rd were 5 days early:)

Stalking as I have the same question! I had my daughter 4 days late on Sept. 30 and this one is due Sept. 20! I would prefer a little spacing between bdays!

My first was 13 days late and my second was 9 days late

My last baby was #4 and I was a week late when my bp skyrocketed, so they had to induce me. Good thing too! He was 9 lb 12 oz and shoulders got stuck on the way out. Unfortunately, it doesn't really make a difference which # it is. Babies have their own idea about when to come.

my son was born 2days before due date an my daughter day before due an due 13th dec with third, i hope its early or much same as other 2 lol. Dec busy month as is jan, my ohs mums 6th dec, his aunt 25th am 27th my sons 14th jan an my dad an daughter 25th jan plux xmas an new year lol busy busy.

First was 2 weeks late, second was 2 weeks early.

My first was born 39+6 so 1 day early.
My second came 38+4 after going preterm labor at 34 wks and being put on bed rest.
We will see when this baby decides to come. :)

First was 10 days late
second was 5 days late
induced with both
hoping #3 comes naturally, going to push off induction as long as possible!

First was 10 days early (38+4)
Second was 22 days early (36+6)

Labor started naturally with both, so I'm curious when this one will come!

1st was 39.1 weeks.
2nd was 38.1 weeks.

I'm now due 1st Jan, so I'm figuring this will be a Christmas baby. If we have to, we'll lie to the girls about which day is actually Christmas!:haha:

Haha...not really! It'll be what it'll be. And my girls will be so happy no matter what. As long as they still get their presents!

#1-37+1
#2-37+3
#3-still waiting. Currently 34+4 but sorta hoping I go at the same time I did with my other kids. Then I'd be done in 2.5 weeks instead of 5.5 weeks. :haha:

I was lucky, both of mine were born the day after their due date :)

I was lucky, both of mine were born the day after their due date :)

I am SO hoping for a week to two weeks early. I just want to be home for Christmas with my girl. I'll feel like a total jerk if I am gone for Christmas... DH says "Her grandparents will throw her a great christmas" but I know I will be a blubbering mess...

#1 a week early
#2 2 weeks early
#3 10 days late induced
#4 3 days late
#5 10 days early

No set pattern, babies decide when they're ready lol My daughter just didn't want to come out but my waters were leaking so they induced me. The rest were spontaneous labour. Fingers crossed your lo holds out until your due date x

I was 12 days late with my first and this lo is due xmas day too, I'm just going to postpone our xmas by a few days if I do go into labour on xmas day, that way my daughter will get two Christmas' and I'll still get to be with her.xx

DD#1: 8 days late
DD#2: 12 days late

If I'm within that for #3 I'm looking at a Christmas baby too (hoping not!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->